A simple dessert the kids can help with!
After spending the last few days discovering Pinterest, I put my own spin on a dessert I found. You can also make your own creation, just use any fresh fruit and toppings to create a new family favorite! Within 5 minutes of putting this on the table, it was gone! This is a great dessert to make for a crowd too!
1 8 oz bag plain/salted pita chips
1 8 oz bag cinnamon sugar pita chips
1 cup diced strawberries
1 cup diced, pitted fresh cherries
1 cup blueberries - cut in half
Chocolate sauce or hot fudge
Whipped topping or whipped cream
1. Mix plain and cinnamon sugar pita chips and place them on a large platter.
2. Drizzle warm chocolate and caramel over chips.
3. Spread fruit evenly over chips.
4. Drizzle fruit with more chocolate and caramel.
5. Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
6. Top with whipped topping or whipped cream.