Have some yummy fun on April Fools Day! Kids of all ages will be giggling over this crazy dinner idea! What you will need:Your favorite meatloaf recipeYour favorite mashed potatoesSmall red peppers Food coloringMuffin panLarge cupcake linersDirections:1. Prepare you favorite meatloaf recipe. If you don't have one, use this method: 1 lb of ground beef, 1 egg, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and form into balls that will fit in the muffin pan. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until cooked through
2. Prepare your favorite mashed potatoes or use instant according to the directions on the packet.
3. Using food coloring, color the mashed potatoes (any color is fine)
*if you do not want to use food coloring, try adding pureed peas or spinach or pureed roasted red peppers to the mashed potatoes.
4. Remove meatloaf muffins from the pan and place into cupcake liners.
5. "ice" with the colored mashed potatoes.
6. Garnish with a small red pepper as the cherry and serve.