1 pack of Oreos
1 pack football shaped Oreos
1 lb orange colored chocolate melts (like Merkens or Wilton)
1 lb super white colored chocolate melts (like Merkens or Wilton)
mini chocolate chips
green candies like Mike N' Ikes cut in half
2 jelly roll pans
2 cooling racks
1. Line jelly roll pans with foil. Place cooling racks on top of pans. Set aside.
2. Melt chocolate slowly in a double boiler or in microwave.
3. Dunk half of the cookie (flat side) in chocolate and shake off excess. Place on cooling rack to dry. Repeat when first coat is dry.
4. When chocolate is still soft, use mini chocolate chips for eyes, and on pumpkins, the nose and mouth. Allow to dry.
5. Use a little more chocolate as glue to attach the "stems" to the pumpkins. These dry better if propped up against something so the stem doesn't fall off before chocolate is dry.