S'mores are the ultimate Summertime dessert! Here is a fun twist on some classic flavors!
16oz Pizza Dough (available in the deli section of your supermarket)
1/4 cup Butter, melted
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
3/4 cup Premium Hot Fudge
6 Whole (rectangle) Graham Crackers, crushed
1 1/2 cups Mini-Marshmallows
Flour, as needed
1. Preheat grill to 400F
2. With rolling pin, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Dust work surface with the flour so dough does not stick to table. Dough does not have to be perfectly round.
3. Once rolled out, place dough on grill.
4. Cook for 1 - 2 minutes on each side.
5. Remove dough from grill and place on cookie sheet or pizza pan.
6. Spread melted butter evenly over grilled dough and then sprinkle with brown sugar.
7. Next, spread hot fudge and top with crushed graham crackers and mini-marshmallows.
8. Once assembled, leave pizza on pan and place back onto the grill. Cook until marshmallows start to brown - be sure to rotate it a few time to prevent burning.
9. Remove pizza from grill and let rest for 1 minute before slicing.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!