4 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch thick round slices
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Salt & pepper
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, toss sweet potato slices in vegetable oil until coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the sweet potato slices on both sides and until tender, approximately 20 minutes.
- Combine melted butter and syrup in a small bowl, stir well.
- Place grilled potatoes onto serving platter and pour butter mixture over them evenly. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Serve hot.