Feel like s'mores, but don't have a fire handy? Looking for a fun party snack? Want something a little different for a bake sale? These mini skewers are perfect! They are super simple to make and very inexpensive!
CANDIQUIK was one of our Macaroni Kid Back to School sponsors and I got to use their product for the very first time. I've used A LOT of melting chocolate over the years and this was by far the easiest and most convenient to melt and work with! And even more important, it tastes great too!
You will need:
CANDIQUIK or another melting chocolate
Graham crackers, crushed
Mini skewers (the ones pictured are 4")
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
2. Place 5 mini marshmallows on each skewer, with the final marshmallow covering the pointed end. Set aside.
3. Melt CANDIQUIK or other melting chocolate according to package directions. If the chocolate starts to harden, reheat it in 15 second intervals.
4. Hold one marshmallow skewer over the bowl of melted chocolate and with a spoon, drizzle with chocolate.
5. Place drizzled marshmallow skewer onto the lined baking sheet and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
6. Repeat this process for all mini skewers.
7. Set aside and let chocolate harden. Once the chocolate is set, the mini skewers will easily peel off of the parchment paper.