It's the middle of winter and COLD, I miss the summer for several reasons... one thing that comes to mind when I think of summer is s'mores by the campfire. To bring a part of summer back for a bit, we made these warm, gooey, yummy skillet s'mores. This warm dessert is easy to make and perfect for a cold winter night.
1 1/2 - 2 cups chocolate chips
Marshmallows, regular size or mini
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour chocolate chips into a cast iron skillet, the amount of chocolate needed will depend on the size of pan that you are using.
- Arrange marshmallows over chocolate chips covering them completely.
- Bake until marshmallows start to brown and chocolate chips are melted, 7-10 minutes. Be sure to watch closely.
- Carefully remove from oven and serve* hot with graham crackers for dipping.