Love s'mores, but don't have a campfire handy? Here is a new way to enjoy a treat loved by all! This dessert is great for all occasions - birthday, BBQ, potluck or just because!
1 box chocolate cake mix, prepared as directed on box
4 cups chocolate pudding
9 graham crackers (full size rectangles)
3 cups mini marshmallows
12 oz whipped topping
1 chocolate bar (we used Hershey's)
After the cake is baked, it is time to chop up your masterpiece! Just take a knife and cut the cake into cubes. No need to be neat or exact, this can be done right in the pan it was baked in. Set aside to cool.
- In a trifle bowl, layer 1/2 of the cake.
- Spread 2 cups of pudding on top of the cake.
- Break up 4 graham crackers into bite-size pieces and spread evenly over pudding.
- Top graham crackers with 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows.
- Layer 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Repeat steps above - cake, pudding, crackers, mini marshmallows and whipped topping. The top layer will be whipped topping.
- Garnish with crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows and pieces of chocolate bar!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.