Ingredients for cookies:
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk
1 stick butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups oatmeal
Ingredients for icing:
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1/2 tsp vanilla
4 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup peanut butter
Directions for cookies:
- Place sugar, cocoa, milk and butter in a pan over medium heat and cook until it starts to boil.
- Remove from heat and cool 1 minute.
- Add vanilla, salt, peanut butter and oatmeal, stir thoroughly.
- Drop on wax paper.
- Whip butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar to the butter mixture.
- Add peanut butter and whip until combined.