This brownie recipe takes s'mores to a whole new level with layers of brownies, marshmallow topping, chocolate bars, graham crackers and even more marshmallow! And if your kiddos like baking with you, there are lots of little "jobs" they can help with to make this recipe!
1 family size (13x9) box brownie mix, plus ingredients needed to prepare them
1 jar (12 oz) marshmallow topping
3 chocolate bars, broken into rectangles
8 graham crackers, crushed
1 bag (10 oz) marshmallows, cut in half
- Prepare and bake brownies as stated on package using a 9x13 baking dish.
- Once brownies are baked, carefully poke holes in brownies about 1 inch apart - we used the end of a wooden spoon.
- Microwave marshmallow topping uncovered for about 30-45 seconds. Pour evenly over brownies.
- Place chocolate bars over marshmallow topping.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over chocolate bars.
- Place halved marshmallows evenly over the entire pan of brownies.
- In an oven at about 450-500 degrees, bake brownies until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Enjoy this delicious, sweet treat!