One of the best accessories for mindful parents and caregivers participating in Halloween festivities are Nice ‘n CLEAN® Antibacterial Hand Wipes. In addition to killing 99.99% of germs on hands, they are also proven to remove 99% of peanut residue from hard surfaces. To reinforce their commitment, Nice ‘n CLEAN has partnered with Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) to support FARE's mission of safety and inclusion for individuals with food allergies, and 1% of all purchases of Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes will be donated to FARE to help advance their critical education and advocacy work in communities across the country.
Nice ’n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes come in a convenient 20-count re-sealable pocket pack so that you can protect your loved ones no matter where they are. This Halloween, be sure to follow the below tips to assure a safe, allergy free holiday for everyone.
Tips for an Allergy-Free Halloween:
- Always have Nice ‘n CLEAN’s Antibacterial Wipes on hand – they remove 99% of peanut allergens from hard surfaces. Their convenient 20-count re-sealable pocket pack fits easily in backpacks, purses and pockets making it perfect for use on the go as well as inside your home.
- Make it clear that your house is allergy friendly by participate in FARE’s Teal Pumpkin Program. Putting a teal pumpkin on your doorstep means you have non-food treats available and promotes inclusion for trick-or-treaters with food allergies or other conditions.
- Kids love non-food treats – glow stick necklaces, bubbles, pencils and stickers are a great option to hand out if you want to avoid candy.
- If you do hand out candy in addition to non-food treats, make sure you keep the experience safe by keeping food treats and non-food treats in separate bowls.
- Get creative with costumes – if your kid has severe food allergies, search for a costume that might include the use of gloves to ensure your little one doesn't come in contact with certain foods.
- Focus on what candy is OK to eat to make trick-or-treating most rewarding – although some lollipops and gummy candies are allergy friendly, always do your due diligence and check labels. And remember, even safe candy may have been next to unsafe candy... To be extra safe, have some extra allergy friendly treats at home and "trade" that for all trick-or-treat candy.
Join other smart parents this Halloween and be sure to have plenty of Nice ‘n CLEAN wipes on hand!
You can find Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes at CVS, HEB Supermarkets, Harmon, Family Dollar, and other major food, drug, and discount stores. They retail between 99-cents and $1.49. Nice ‘n CLEAN offers a full range of high quality wipes for the whole family - baby wipes, facial wipes, moist flushable wipes and hand wipes. They are made by Nice-Pak, a company committed to health and wellness and the environment. Made with gentle formulas and TENCEL® fibers - a 100% renewable resource, derived from plants - Nice ‘n CLEAN wipes are the responsible choice for your family, our communities and our planet. Learn more by visiting www.nicencleanwipes.com.