1 lb. cream cheese (2 8 oz. blocks)
1 can pumpkin
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup crushed graham crackers (optional)
1/4 cup chocolate chips
pinch clove or allspice
- Using a mixer, mix cream cheese for 1 minute by itself to remove any lumps.
- Add remaining ingredients to cream cheese, except chocolate chips, and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, garnish with a few chocolate chips.