My kiddos LOVE crispy baked stuffing, so we took one of their favorite sides and added a few festive fall ingredients. Feel free to add all three ingredients to your recipe or just one or two, it is even tasty with the simple addition of tart apples! This recipe can also be made in muffin tins for individual size "stuffing muffins"!
Crispy Apple, Cranberry and Walnut Stuffing
- 4 cups prepared stuffing/dressing (your favorite recipe or store bought)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced small
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well using rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Spoon evenly into a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until crispy.
- Carefully remove from oven and serve immediately.