This delicious, crunchy treat requires no baking, only 2 ingredients and just a few simple steps!
1 cup chocolate or white chips
2 cups chow mein noodles
Candy eggs - jelly beans, chocolate candies
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Heat chocolate chips in a pot over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, pour chocolate into a mixing bowl.
- Pour chow mein noodles into bowl and stir gently until completely coated with chocolate.
- Scoop some of the mixture with a tablespoon and place onto parchment paper, use spoon to create a nest shape. Be sure to leave an indentation in the center for candy eggs. Repeat this process until mixture is gone.
- Set aside to dry, approximately 30 minutes - these will set up quicker in the refrigerator.
- Once the chocolate is dry to the touch, gently peel off the parchment paper. Place on a platter or bed of grass and fill with candy eggs.