Recipe from Eggland’s Best! Use the leftover filling for scrambled eggs the next day!
12 oz. turkey bacon, chopped
1 small onion, minced
1 shallot, minced
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1/4 cup fresh chives, minced (plus more for garnishing)
Small handful of parsley, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
8 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large)
Pinch of smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cups fresh Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and place it on a cooking sheet. Doing this will make it easier to transport in and out of the oven.
2. In a large skillet, add in the turkey bacon and cook on medium/high heat. After a few minutes, add the onion, shallot, and garlic and cook down for a few more minutes.
3. Lastly, add the chives, parsley, and Italian seasoning and cook mixture until the turkey bacon is cooked through. Remove mixture from heat and set aside until needed.
4. In a 4-cup liquid measuring cup, add in the eggs and use a fork to whisk until evenly beaten.
5. Add the paprika and salt and whisk to combine.
6. Place a thin layer of Parmesan cheese into each individual muffin tin.
7. Take one teaspoon of the bacon mixture and add it to each tin.
8. Carefully pour enough of the egg mixture into each muffin tin, just until it covers the filling mixture. Sprinkle with some more Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake quiches for 16-18 minutes or until the eggs have fully set.
10. Allow to cool slightly before using a butter knife to release them from the pan.
11. Serve immediately or let quiches cool completely, cover with plastic wrap, and store in the fridge.
12. To reheat, place them on a baking sheet in a 375-degree oven for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through.