Having a spooky Halloween bash? These "bloody" treats are sure to be a big hit!
Your favorite sugar cookie dough prepared - homemade, store bought or made from a mix
Big candy eyes - we used bloody ones
Red Sparkle Gel - can be found in the baking aisle at most stores
Paper straws or lollipop sticks - if using paper straws, they should be cut in half
1. Roll sugar cookie dough into a 1 to 1 1/2 inch ball and insert paper straw, place on ungreased cookie sheet and repeat until all dough is used.
2. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies start to brown.
3. Immediately press one eye into the center of each hot cookie.
4. Carefully move cookies onto a cooling rack.
5. Once cookies are cooled, use red gel to create "bloody lines" on each cookie.
6. Enjoy your spooky treats!