These super easy s'mores brownies are sure to be a new family favorite! My mom made them when we went camping and once I tried my first one, I may or may not have asked her to hide the rest and not put them out for the kiddos... at our next gathering she made sure to prepare a double batch!
Favorite brownie mix, plus ingredients listed on box
1/2 cup chocolate chips, plus more for topping
1 cup crushed graham crackers
Mini marshmallows, for topping
- Prepare brownies as stated on the box and mix in 1/2 cup chocolate chips before pouring batter into baking pan.
- Sprinkle brownie batter with crushed graham crackers.
- Baked as directed on the box.
- Once brownies are done, carefully top with mini marshmallows and place a chocolate chip in the center of each marshmallow (see picture below) - this should be done while brownies are still hot.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cut into squares before serving.