Each month we share a meal made with 5 ingredients or less to help you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family!
This month, we created Applesauce Bake with just five ingredients! You can serve it warm with ice cream, at room temperature with tea, or it's even delish right out of the fridge!
Sweet, buttery, and addictive with a texture similar to a fantastic bread pudding, this is a perfect comfort dessert to serve this fall season.
Tip: If you bring it to a holiday party, make a double batch!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
- 20 ounces of your favorite applesauce
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 eggs (we used NestFresh Eggs)
- 5 pieces of white bread torn into pieces (leftover hot dog or hamburger rolls work as well)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Put torn bread in the bottom of a greased casserole dish
- Put all other ingredients in a food processor and pulse just until butter is broken into small pieces (about 3-5 quick pulses)
- Pour over bread and bake for 60 minutes
Easy-peasy and completely delicious! Hope you enjoy!
Want to be part of our foodie family?