Each month we share a recipe made with 5 ingredients or less to help you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family!
This month, we created a healthy kale chip recipe with a twist and just five ingredients! These kale chips are easy to make and have on hand for a healthy snack anytime.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Bunch of kale
- Tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- Teaspoon salt
- Teaspoon garlic powder
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove thicker stalks and stems from kale leaves.
- Wash and dry the kale thoroughly and place in a bowl.
- Add in oil, salt, garlic, and lemon zest and lightly toss.
- Bake about 10 minutes on a nonstick baking sheet until the edges are just getting brown, but not dark or burnt.
Let cool and enjoy!
|If you would like to be a part of our foodie family, you can sign up to get EATS in your inbox once a month for free.|