Do you ever wonder what to do with holiday leftovers?
We have the answer! Make a crustless turkey pie and freeze it for a later date. You will be so happy when you open the freezer and have this feel-good comfort meal ready to go.
- Cranberry sauce
- Mashed potatoes
- Turkey, sliced into bite sized pieces
- Layer the above ingredients in a disposable pie container.
- Carefully place the pie in a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Directions for reheating:
- Thaw at room temperature.
- Heat in oven 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Your family will love this deliciousness on a cold winter night and you will love that you didn’t waste the leftovers.
Looking for other recipes to make with leftover turkey?