Welcome to our monthly feature called Craft a Snack, the place where we get messy and play with our food in the kitchen!
Kids bored and hungry? No worries, let's get craftin' and snackin'!
I'm always looking for fun ways to put smiles on my kids' faces - especially around the holidays. Even though my kids are a little older, they still got a giggle and really enjoyed these “santa hats."
- Pound Cake (we used store bought lemon pound cake)
- Whipped cream (we used maple vanilla)
- Wash and cut the tops off strawberries
- Slice cake into small rounds
- Place cake round on plate and top with whipped cream, strawberry, and another small dollop of whipped cream on top
And that's it -- easy as saying ho ho ho!