This Valentine's Day, simplify your life and let the kids help you make a yummy dessert that the whole family will love.
- 1 pkg brownies and ingredients per instructions
- 3 cans of frosting (red, pink, and white)
1. Bake a 13x9 pan of brownies using your favorite recipe.
2. Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut the brownies into hearts.
3. Microwave the canned frosting for 1-2 minutes to make a smooth, liquid glaze.
4. Spoon the glaze over each brownie, coating the top and the sides.
5. Drizzle alternate colors of glaze over the top.
6. Let frosting set and enjoy.