Packed with flavor and lots of vitamins like calcium and iron, this perfect broccoli salad is a great for summer. It's a light and lovely addition to recipes on the grill!
Perfect Broccoli Salad
For the salad:
- 1 package of chicken ramen noodles, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 16 ounce package broccoli slaw
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 seasoning package from chicken ramen noodles
- Break up ramen noodles into a large bowl.
- Add slaw, sliced almonds, green onions, and dried cranberries and mix all together.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake. Pour over the broccoli slaw and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour and then serve.
Our best broccoli salad is a great addition to any recipe on the grill. Want to make it a one-dish meal? Simply add chicken, steak, or shrimp and — BOOM! — you have an easy, healthy, and delicious one-dish meal!