This is my favorite fudge recipe. The only thing more amazing than its taste, is how easy it is to make. We don't need to go on and on about it — let's just get right to the good stuff. Here's how to make my favorite four-ingredient fudge:
4 Ingredient Easy Fudge
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cool time: 60 minutes or until firm
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Optional: Add 1/4 cup chopped nuts, crushed candies, chopped peanut butter cups, or even mini marshmallows!
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Take out and stir to combine. If needed, heat another 15 seconds.
- Spread evenly into a pan lined with parchment paper. A loaf pan or square brownie pan would work great.
- Chill until firm. Carefully remove and slice into squares.
We hope you enjoy this quick and easy delicious treat!
Other options: Swap out the vanilla extract and use orange, caramel or mint flavors and then add a topping like sea salt or candied orange!