Baked fruit casserole is sweet, buttery, and addictive! Baked fruit casserole has a texture similar to a fantastic bread pudding and is a perfect comfort dessert or side dish to serve hot, warm, or cold anytime!
Baked Fruit Casserole
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
- 20 oz. of your favorite canned fruit. We've used canned peaches or canned crushed pineapple and have loved both!
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 eggs (we used NestFresh Eggs)
- 5-7 pieces of white bread torn into pieces (leftover hot dog or hamburger rolls work as well)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 5 slices of torn bread in the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
- Add all other ingredients together in a food processor and pulse just until butter is broken into small pieces (about 5 quick pulses).
- Pour over bread. If it looks a little too runny add rest of the bread.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
Serve with ice cream or whipped topping for a fantastic dessert!
Want to watch us make it LIVE? Check out our Facebook Live video here: