These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a fall favorite. They're chewy, delicious, and will make your belly warm and your heart happy! Need a cute Halloween or holiday gift for your teacher or neighbor? Add all these dry ingredients into a Mason jar with the recipe for a special gift.
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, oil, sugar, and eggs. Mix until smooth.
- Then add baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and flour.
- Next, stir in the baking soda and vanilla.
- Stir dark chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Spoon the cookie batter onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Cream cheese frosting:
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups of confectioner sugar
- 4 tsp of vanilla extract
- On low, whip the softened butter and cream cheese. Add one cup at a time of confectioner sugar and vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Lightly spoon the frosting onto the cookies when cooled.
Pumpkin spice and everything nice! Make this delicious fall treat with your kiddos. Making cookies with your kids is one of those the little things we do with them that they will always remember.
Love Pumpkin? Check out these other pumpkin recipes that will have you in the fall spirit in no time!