Celebrate Halloween with one or two of our spooky recipes -- you will surely get a few giggles, along with some eeks and eews!
1. Mummy Quesadillas
Start your week out celebrating Halloween with these fun Mummy Quesadillas!
- Let the kids help with cutting 4 tortillas into long strips. Scissors work great for this task.
- Layer four whole tortillas with shredded cheese, cooked ground beef, pepperoni, and more cheese.
- Top with the cut pieces to resemble a mummy.
- Add sliced black olives for the eyes.
- Microwave each tortilla for 1-2 minutes or until warmed through and melty. Enjoy!
3. Spooky Pasta
10. Baked Ghosts
11. Spider Eggs
13. Spider Sandwich
How to be inclusive this Halloween:
With Halloween around the corner, parents and children around the country are looking forward to the spooky fun of pumpkin carving, costumes, and trick-or-treating. However, for parents and caretakers of children with allergies, Halloween can be a difficult and downright scary time. Check out our article on The Teal Pumpkin Project and Tips for an Allergy-Free Halloween. Let's assure a fun -- and safe! -- Halloween for everyone.
Looking for more Halloween inspiration? Check out Macaroni Kid's Complete Guide to Halloween and Fall Fun!