Hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year? Thanksgiving can be stressful no matter how many you are cooking for. But it doesn't have to be!
Plan out your dishes ahead of time, grocery shop sooner than later, and don't forget to start thawing out your turkey a few days ahead of time! (Depending on the size of your bird, of course!)
And, if something should go wrong? We say learn to embrace the whoopsies and focus on those around you -- because, after all -- that is what Thanksgiving is all about.
We've compiled a list of some of our favorite turkey day and leftover recipes to give you a jump start on some ideas -- all in one spot -- just for you!
Happy Turkey Day friends!
- 10 Steps to Cooking the Perfect Turkey
- Homemade Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Sausage and Wild Rice Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Maple Mashed Pumpkin
- Creamy Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Cauliflower
- Five Things to do with Green Beans
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Maple Butter
- Creamy Vanilla Sweet Potatoes
- One Meat into 5 Meals: Let's use Leftover Turkey!
- Five Things to do with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Make It Tasty, Not Complicated
For a good giggle:
Need more all things turkey ideas? Visit our Thanksgiving Time Pinterest Board with over 225 pins!
Just remember that the holidays that have the whoopsies are usually the most memorable. Embrace it all and enjoy!